We are already at the end of the first month in 2017. January has come to an end!
I must give myself a BIG HIGH 5! I am so proud with my hectic work, home schedules, and being a working mummy that I managed to keep up blogging after my short break away. I achieved way more posts than I imagined. I really have fallen in love with blogging again.
During January, like most of the population, I have been getting back into the swing of not having turkey leftovers, boxes of quality street and going back to school runs and working. I must admit I really can’t wait for summer, I am done going to the car to find it resembling something Elsa from Frozen has produced.
I had a lovely birthday and we had a little housewarming party. The sangria dispenser made its debut! We have really settled in and moving away from where we lived before has been one of the best decisions we have made. A big bonus has been making some lovely friends! Josie has settled in way better than I expected into her new school. The difference in her is amazing, she now talks excited about school telling me about her day. Rowan (touch wood) seems better after a run of bugs.
I have been continuing with my reading, I must admit, I unfortunatly had to give up with the Stephen King Book. I really tried with this, but the book was all short stories and I really could not get into this. At the end of the stories I was thinking what just happened, and was not enjoying it. I am now currently reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I am really enjoying this book and it was so easy to get into. I am already quarter of the way through which is good for me.
I am so estatic that I have all of my Planner goodies that I kindly got for my birthday. I will do a post on this soon. The planner is helping me stay super organised, again this is helping me with blogging. I have so many goodies to show you all 🙂
I have come across some great blogs and have taken a step back, making time to read more blogs and join in twitter chats, some of my monthly faves:
Estellosaurus -One word for my blogging BFF Estelle’s blog! Magical! I love all of Estelle’s post and regularly stalk her little space on the internet
Closing Winter -I love the mixture of Holly’s posts. Something for everyone. I need Holly to release a cook book as her food posts look mouthwatering
Jelly With The Belly -I am so glad Kelly has started blogging! Super lovely human being and my new Planner Buddy
Honest Motherhood -Met Laura on a recent twitter chat, and we live near each other! I have really enjoyed Laura’s posts and youtube channel
5 Things from January
- Seen Moana, and surprisingly I really enjoyed this way more than I thought I would
- How amazing was Eastenders bus crash, then how crap was the aftermath!
- I can’t stop listening to Train’s ‘Play That Song’ -finally twigged which song sounds familiar from the tune -the big piano song from BIG. Also loving ‘Where You Are’ from Moana
- Loved having birthday pennies and made sure i treated myself to some fab new art supplies
- Have got back into Once Upon A Time. I miss the days of binge watching TV as I could have caught up by now. I manage to squeeze the series in
5 Goals for February
- Start my memory planning book
- Finish reading The Night Circus and start on another book
- I want to rematch The Hunger Games and watch the last one as still not seen this
- Aim to lose 5lb
How has January treated you? Are you looking forward to February?